In the world we live in today, We should look for anything that would help in improving the mood and raising the morale and psychological, Especially since we have been living in an unstable condition for the past months due to the Corona virus and what led to changes in our entire lifestyle. Today we will talk about how roses can contribute to improving our mood and psychological state.
How does rose improve mood?
Surely you have already noticed how a bouquet or an assortment of roses and flowers can light up an entire corner of the house, and create it again, There is an atmosphere of joy, happiness and pleasure in it. And so it does its work in the Spirit, It refreshes and illuminates it.
Think about every time you receive or send flowers, Think about how happy you are then. You are pleased with the attention you have received, And the other times you send flowers, You are happy to see joy drawn on the face of your loved one.
Studies have also shown that flowers enhance the production of creative ideas and solutions. Thus, flowers help you to think and get new creative ideas.
Also, if you are sad for one reason or another, Don’t wait for someone to try to make you happy. Do it yourself and order yourself a bouquet of flowers, This magical solution will ease your difficulties, It will help you get high positive energy.
The effect of the color of flowers on improving mood:
Color plays an important role in conveying feelings. According to the Pantone Color Institute, “Our response to color is very emotional. Flowers can be a catalyst for feelings that are stimulated by more than one sense, such as sight and smell.”
- The colors of the flowers take on different connotations and meanings . The color red is associated with romance and love. It has a positive effect on the immune system. It is also an invigorating color for those who suffer from fatigue and tiredness.
- The color is yellow, It evokes happy and joyful feelings, encourages communication, It also activates the memory and the nervous system.
- Orange helps with optimism. It encourages social contact, It is closely related to the meanings of success and determination.
- The color blue evokes confidence. It gives a feeling of calm and comfort.
- The white color symbolizes openness. It is associated with perfection, purity and honesty.
Our last advice to you, Take advantage of the power of flowers to improve the mood and mental health of you and those you love. And get a bouquet of roses