bouqueh is a technical platform for managing the flower shops and to order/gift bouquets online, and gives the opportunity to the clients to find the flower shops nearby as well as checking out the extensive range of bouquets to order with options of paying online or cash on delivery.
1. Open the bouqueh app or go to bouqueh.com
2. Select your delivery area
3. Choose a florist
4. Add items to your cart
5. View your cart, add comments or voucher code, select “checkout”
6. Create an account or select your delivery and contact info
7. Choose your preferred payment method
8. Confirm your order
9. Enjoy our order status tracking and estimated delivery time counter
10. Enjoy your boqueh once it arrives
bouqueh is operating in 3 areas in Egypt:
In the mobile application you can create an account either through the "Account" section accessible in the side tab, or through the automatic "create an account" pop up that is prompted once you checkout. You can register by either using Facebook login or Google Account, or manually using your email address and phone number.
On our website you can create an account by clicking on the "Sign Up" drop down menu from the top banner of the website. You can register by either using Facebook login,Google Account, or manually using your email address and phone number.
Online payment is available on selected Florist. These Florist are identified with a payment online on the Florist listing. You can also filter to view online payment available restaurants by clicking on the filter tab and selecting "Online Payment Available."
You will be able to choose the online payment option from participating Florist as part of the checkout process. The payment selection screen appears after confirming the address and before the final order confirmation screen.
- Check that you entered your credit card information correctly
- Confirm that your credit card is active
- Make sure that your credit card is charged
- If you continue to receive the error message please reach out to our customer care team through the chat option.
- In order to protect our customers and Florists, bouqueh enforces strict fraud prevention measures that limit the number of acceptable banks to use our service. Banks may also limit card usage in some cases. bouqueh will do its best to help our customers use all our features including online payment. Unfortunately this may not always be possible with all banks and credit card providers.
Bouqueh accepts Master Card and Visa. Some banks' debit cards are also usable for online transactions. Please check with your bank for availability. Some credit cards issued outside of Egypt may not be usable due to fraud protection measures.
- Currently only accepts Egyptian pounds.
In most cases the online payment was not charged but only put on hold by the bank.the bank immediately release the payment hold upon cancelled orders. Most of the time this should be reflected in your account within 24 hours. Some credit card provider banks, however, can take 7-14 days to release the funds after Bouqueh requests the release of the hold.This is outside of Bouqueh's control and the best course of action if this happens is to call your bank.
The best way to cancel your order is to contact customer care through our live chat, so we can forward your cancelation request to the Flower shop .
After checkout. Click on "add Recipient address ” then you will be able to add the new address details.
Or from your profile menu select Address then you will be able to add the new address details.