seriously, Is there something you can do with just a few building cans? Today I took three small jars and painted them with stars and stripes. I used a blue hydrangea on each one having a beautiful, fun, and inexpensive centerpiece. You can draw another couple while you are there and use them to hold cutlery or straws, or even tea lights, Creating a festive look for evening festivities.
what do you need
- white acrylic paint
- Blue and red acrylic paint
- paint brush
- rubber bands
- a pair of scissors
Manufacturing Method :
- Just use a ventilated spray can on the outside of the vase and let it dry completely.
- using a pencil, Draw stars all over the outside of one of the mason jars. You can do this freelance work or make a template with a piece of paper first.
- Paint the rest of the construction jar around the stars with blue paint. to remember , This is not a fine art project – it is a craft project and imperfections should be embraced!
- Use the rubber bands to create guidelines for painting the red stripes on the other two jars.
- Once the paint dries, You can fill the water and add your own flowers! And you will enjoy the colors of the United States in your home!!
The ideas are diverse and you will not need any effort or time. All you will do is keep the jars or long empty cups and decorate them, whether with colored paper or wrap around them with satin ribbons, ropes, or woolen threads, and you can decorate them with beads through a wax gun.